Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City is the expert in the market for restoring valuables such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how much there is to think about. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were at one time automatically discarded are very possibly are just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.