From clothing and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City can restore these items and much more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you start the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important belongings that were at one time automatically discarded may now be restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothing and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us as well.