Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City is the expert in the restoration industry for repairing items such as furniture, electronics, clothing, and documents.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were at one time immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving irreplaceable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Lenexa to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us too.