From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these precious belongings and much more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem insurmountable when you see how many things there are to consider. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were at one time immediately discarded are very possibly restored.
These items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Saving valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.