Kansas City Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You need to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling services, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your lifestyle.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. We’ll make sure that your project gets the time and attention that it needs. For any Kansas City kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. They will then work with you to develop a blueprint and schedule for the project. Your kitchen remodeling project will be completed using the right materials and the safest processes.
A kitchen remodel won’t just help your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. Whether you want more space or upgraded appliances, this is the right time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. It will also make your home more valuable.
There are several different items required to create a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to begin thinking about how you might like to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: Next to walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including marble, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Another thing you can try is adding a creative new backsplash behind your sink.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, stove, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We can handle all your lighting needs, from ceiling lights to lights under the cabinet.
Call Paul Davis of Kansas City to bring your dream kitchen to life with a free consultation. By discussing the items above, we will design and create your ideal kitchen.