Lenexa Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You want to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling services, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. You may associate our name with property damage restoration, but it’s only one part of what we do. If you’re ready to revamp your Lenexa home’s kitchen, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is handled correctly, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be created. By choosing us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your kitchen remodeling project.
A remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This is also an excellent way to improve the equity of your home.
Creating the ideal kitchen calls for several important features. Spark your creativity by reading the list below.
- Cabinetry: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including marble, granite, laminate, and wood. Let us introduce you to multiple options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can add an efficient, state-of-the-art refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Call Paul Davis of Lenexa to bring your dream kitchen to life through a free consultation. We’ll discuss the items in the list above to figure out the way to create your ideal kitchen.