Kitchen Remodeling in Kearney
Your kitchen is the true hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you should always keep your kitchen in top condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a beautiful kitchen that fits your lifestyle.
Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. We will ensure that your project gets the care and attention that it deserves. If you’re ready to revamp your Kearney kitchen, you can call us.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to figure out how your project should be handled. They’ll then work with you to create a blueprint and schedule for the project. We will use the best materials and processes to do the project the right way.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. Whether it’s more space or upgraded appliances, now is the ideal time to make the improvements you’ve always wanted. It will also likely improve the value of your home.
In order to design the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Read the list below to start thinking about how you might like to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: You can’t escape cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to multiple options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Try adding a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra pizzazz.
- Appliances: Want better appliances? We can easily integrate a new fridge, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often you will use it, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to island lights.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel and let your wishes come true. By talking about the items listed above, we’ll design and create your perfect kitchen.