Excelsior Springs, MO, Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the location for several memorable events. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for you. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and looks beautiful, too.
The Paul Davis brand has provided kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We will make sure that your project gets the time and attention that it deserves. Call us for Excelsior Springs kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to determine how you want your new kitchen to look. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and procedures for your remodel.
The product of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also very functional. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It may also make your property more valuable.
To create a beautiful new kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinetry: No matter how large your kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including marble, granite, laminate, and travertine. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Add some extra flair with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can add an efficient, state-of-the-art refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to chandeliers.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and contact Paul Davis of Excelsior Springs for free consultation on your kitchen remodel. By talking about the items above, we will design and create your ideal kitchen.