Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Kansas City, KS
Our professionally trained teams are certified by our Trauma & Bio-Recovery or the National Institute of Decontamination Specialists (NIDS) to eliminate harmful bacteria and viruses throughout commercial spaces. We take care of outbreaks like COVID-19 with the utmost care and persistence in order to make your company’s space safe during these difficult times. Let us help you stay operational and maintain your employees’ safety.
Keeping Your Company Safe
These are some of the things we do to support businesses in Kansas City, KS:
- Applying disinfectants and sanitizing: Paul Davis does this with regularity using industry-standard tools that are effective in killing pathogens and viruses, such as COVID-19.
- Taking the correct precautions: We’ll do our due diligence to make sure that our team is in good health and do what’s needed to protect you from getting ill. We wear face masks and avoid bringing contaminants into your home by wearing covers on our shoes.
- Provide information: We’ll offer you information about precautions you can take to keep everyone safe. Our team is available for questions in regards to the COVID-19 and we’ll provide answers in compliance to the most recent information.
We Take the Necessary Steps for You
Our goal is to keep you and your loved ones safe, especially as we’re all dealing with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our commercial property sanitation services in Kansas City, KS, consist of:
- Sanitizing your commercial property by properly applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved to combat the most common viruses
- We meet stringent standards
In addition, we use the latest techniques in professional cleaning to deliver superior results. These consist of:
- ULV Fogging: This is a pre-emptive service that sanitizes walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For objects that undergo a lot of touching such as tabletops, telephones, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted steps for validated cases of COVID-19. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to sanitize your facility.
Help Us Keep Everyone Secure
In order to keep everyone safe, you can help us out with things as well. Prior to us coming over, you can address any difficulties you have or request that we take special precautions. Please let us know if anyone has experienced complications with their health like cold or flu symptoms. We’re familiar with sanitizing and using disinfectants, it’s just a part of our job. We possess the tools to remove viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens, so you can rely on us to provide cleanliness for your building.