Kansas City Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Kansas City is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.