Disaster Planning for Residents in Lenexa
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Kansas City now to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.